Village Tickets for 2020
GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL EVENTS LTD
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
- (a) refuse admission in any circumstances
- (b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
- (c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
- (d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the licenced Festival site, or any surrounding land used by the Festival (including car parks) that constitutes the Festival footprint, (hereafter the “Festival Site”) with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles. Please refer to www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for information on which items which will not be allowed onsite.
- Admission is at ticket holder's own risk. Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are only valid when issued by official agents. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
- Tickets are personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
- (a) sold or transferred to another person; or
- (b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd
- (c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
- Where a ticket has been obtained in breach of clause 6, the obligations of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
- (a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Glastonbury Festival
- (b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
- Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival's Photography Policy and the Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy. Ticket holders may not use photographic, recording or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain without the Festival's prior written consent:
Tickets cannot be used as part of any advertising, endorsement, sponsorship, marketing, media campaign, sales promotion, staff reward programme or used in any competition whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd.
Commercial, promotional and trading activities (including but not limited to ambush marketing, sponsored or paid for social media posts, brand influencing and/or unauthorised filming) are not permitted on the Festival Site or without express prior written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd.
The marks Glastonbury and Glastonbury Festival and the Glastonbury Festival logo are registered United Kingdom and European Community Trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee at its discretion for any commercial activity (including filming, photography, recording or posting, tagging or linking to branded material) which originates on the Festival Site or referencing the Festival's Trademarks in relation to third party brands, services or products, and to evict any person(s) conducting any commercial activity in contravention of the terms and conditions of sale and entry. In order to maintain security and safety at the Festival, images of ticket(s) and pass(es) or other accreditation posted on social media may result in that ticket(s) and/or pass(es) being cancelled and no refund can be made in such circumstances.
As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other communication to the public in any medium and/or for any video, DVD or similar or any projection or digital mapping as part of the audience, and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of Glastonbury Festival Events Limited for public safety and security purposes.
Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the Festival Site. For security purposes this ticket remains the property of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd at all times and all wristbands issued by Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd remain the property of Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd until 5pm Monday 29th June 2020.
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied to the Festival by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over, who would usually be the parent, carer , legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child) who accepts full responsibility for all under 16s attending under their supervision.
- (a) a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if they are in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if they take any photograph, film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Glastonbury Festival for commercial gain
- (b) a person may enter the Festival site with equipment referred to in 8.(a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal still camera, but that person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 8.(a) above if they use of attempt to use that device for commercial gain.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATIONS
- The Information section of the Festival website is essential reading before attending the Festival. For advice on personal safety, getting to the Festival, and what to bring (and what not to bring) please see glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information
- Cars, caravans and campervans require a separate ticket. Please see glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for more information.
- Do not buy tickets from street traders or unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
- Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- Official merchandise will be available onsite. Please don't buy from unlawful street traders.
- Please only use the toilets and urinals provided. Do not pollute the streams and hedges.
- Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
- Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel at the vehicle gates on entry to the Festival car parks; in the car parks themselves; or anywhere on the Festival Site.
- You may be searched in the car parks or at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the Festival Site.
- No animals are allowed onsite, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
- Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, drones, flares and the burning of plastics are not permitted. Please see the Festival website for details of other prohibited items.
- To protect your own safety and that of other guests, please act responsibly.
- Medical treatment at the Festival is provided by Festival Medical Services who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment onsite should be directed to Festival Medical Services. Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment onsite.
- Disabled facilities are available – please refer to the Festival website for further information.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
- Glastonbury Festival operates a 'Challenge 21' policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting ID, or by wearing a 'Challenge 21' wristband. Full details can be found on the Festival website.
- Please note that some areas may have age restrictions for entry. Those wishing to attend should bring suitable ID as proof of age, and parents and responsible adults should ensure that all restrictions are adhered to. For films classified as 18, a 'Challenge 21' policy will apply.
- Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING