Village Tickets for 2020
BEFORE YOU START
- Please have to hand a digital photo or a scanned copy of each resident’s proof of address, and their registration number if applicable. If you are hoping to transfer a ticket to a friend or family member, please also have their full name and registration number.
- If you are unsure of your registration number, you can look it up here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup using the email address used to register. You will need to enter the email address which was used when registering. If you have a valid registration number this will send the email address with a link to view some of the details, including the registration number. Your registration number will also be printed on a previous Festival ticket.
- We would recommend everyone looks up their registration number to check that their photo is still of a good likeness, and update this if you do not feel it does.
- If you, or the person you are hoping to transfer the ticket to, are not registered you can do so online here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/register.
- If you are unsure of your registration, or would like a paper version of the form, please contact the Festival office on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
STEP 1 – CREATE AN ACCOUNT/REGISTER
- You will be required to create a new account for the 2020 Village ticketing process, this includes if you had one for the 2019 Festival!
- First, enter the Unique Household Access Code, which can be found on your Village ticketing letter. Followed by your email address, this can be the same email as was used in 2019.
- The password you choose must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter and 1 number.
- Once all the information has been filled in, please click the ‘Register’ button, you will then be required to activate your account.
STEP 2 – ACTIVATE ACCOUNT
- Having clicked ‘Register’ you will be sent an email, to the email address provided when signing up, to activate your account. This email may take a short while to come through, and might be sent to your junk/spam box so please check those! If you have not received the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To activate the account, you will need to click the ‘Activate your Account’ button in the email.
- Once activated, to continue with the process you would need to log in to the Village ticketing website.
Please note the request does not need to be completed in one sitting, you will be able to log back in before the February 28th deadline. To do this you will need to use the email and password used when creating the account, so please keep these details safe!
STEP 3 – ADD RESIDENT
- Before you add a resident, please check the address shown is the one you are expecting. If it is not, please contact email@example.com so that this can be looked into.
- To add a resident you will first need to click the ‘Add a Resident’ button. This will then ask you to enter the residents First Name, Surname, and select the age bracket for the resident. For those aged between 13 and 18, you will also be required to confirm that parental consent has been given to us to process the data. You will then need to upload a proof of address.
- Proofs of address will need to be in the form of a photo, and ideally be a recent council tax bill, Driving Licence, recent utility bill or a recent polling card, showing both the full name and address of the resident. If using a computer or laptop they will need to be saved as a file on the computer/laptop. Or if you are using a phone or a tablet to complete the form, they will need to be saved as a photo on the device.
- Having uploaded the proof of address you will need to click ‘Submit’ to add the resident.
- Repeat this process for all residents who will be aged 13 and over when the Festival takes place, including yourself! Children aged 12 and under when the Festival takes place do not need a ticket, nor to be registered, to be able to attend the Festival.
STEP 4 – MAKE TICKET SELECTION
- Once all of the residents have been added you will be able to make the ticket selections. To do this please click the ‘Edit/make ticket selection’ button next to the resident.
- You will then be presented with a drop down box with the choices which are available to you.
- Having made the selection you will be given additional boxes to fill in. It will not be possible to submit the choice without filling in these additional boxes.
- To confirm the choice you will then need to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Please repeat for each resident.
STEP 5 – SUBMIT REQUEST
- Having filled in the choice for each individual you will be able to make the request submission. To do this, please click the ‘Finalise and Submit All Ticket Choices’ button.
- If you have any further questions, please contact the Festival office on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.