Village Tickets for 2022
BEFORE YOU START
- Please have to hand a digital photo or a scanned copy of each resident’s proof of address, and their registration number if applicable. If you are hoping to transfer a ticket to a friend or family member, please also have their full name and registration number.
- If you are unsure of your registration number, you can look it up here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup using the email address used to register. You will need to enter the email address which was used when registering. If you have a valid registration number this will send the email address with a link to view some of the details, including the registration number. Your registration number will also be printed on a previous Festival ticket.
- We would recommend everyone looks up their registration number to check that their photo is still of a good likeness, and update this if you do not feel it does.
- If you, or the person you are hoping to transfer the ticket to, are not registered you can do so online here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/register.
- If you are unsure of your registration, or would like a paper version of the form, please contact the Festival office on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
STEP 1 – LOG IN/REGISTER
- To Log In
- If you began the process of making a Village Ticketing request for the 2020 Festival, you should be able to log in using the same details. To reset your password, please click 'Forgot your Password?' which will send you a link to reset the password.
- If you have forgotten the email used in 2020, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Register -
- If you did not begin the process in 2020, you will be required to create a new account for the 2022 Village Ticketing process.
- First, enter the Unique Household Access Code, which can be found on your Village ticketing letter. Followed by your email address, this can be the same as used in a previous year.
- The password you choose must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter and 1 number.
- Once all the information has been filled in, please click the ‘Register’ button, you will then be required to activate your account. This email may take a short while to come through, and may be in your junk/spam box so please check these! If you have not received the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com.
Please note the request does not need to be completed in one sitting, you will be able to log back in before the February 28th deadline. To do this you will need to use the email and password used when creating the account, so please keep these details safe!
STEP 2 – CHECK RESIDENT DETAILS/ADD RESIDENT
- Before checking the details/adding a resident, please check the address shown is the one you are expecting. If it is not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that this can be looked into.
- If you made a request in 2020, the details should be saved, please check these are still correct and reflect the current members of your household. If a member of your household has turned 13 since the 2020 Festival, please remember to add them to your request, as well as checking the age bracket of any who may have turned 18 in the same time period.
- To add a resident you will first need to click the ‘Add a Resident’ button. This will then ask you to enter the residents First Name, Surname, and select the age bracket for the resident. For those aged between 13 and 18, you will also be required to confirm that parental consent has been given to us to process the data. You will then need to upload a proof of address.
- Proofs of address will need to be in the form of a photo, and ideally be a recent council tax bill, Driving Licence, recent utility bill or a recent polling card, showing both the full name and address of the resident. If using a computer or laptop they will need to be saved as a file on the computer/laptop. Or if you are using a phone or a tablet to complete the form, they will need to be saved as a photo on the device.
- Having uploaded the proof of address you will need to click ‘Submit’ to add the resident.
- Repeat this process for all residents who will be aged 13 and over when the Festival takes place, including yourself! Children aged 12 and under when the Festival takes place do not need a ticket, nor to be registered, to be able to attend the Festival.
STEP 3 – CHECK/MAKE TICKET SELECTION
- Once all of the residents have been checked/added you will be able to make the ticket selections.
- If a request was made for 2020, these should also still be selected, please double check this is still the option you would choose for 2022, and make any changes.
- To make a ticket selection, please click the 'Edit/Make ticket selection' button next to the resident.
- You will then be presented with a drop down box with the choices which are available to you.
- Having made the selection you will be given additional boxes to fill in. It will not be possible to submit the choice without filling in these additional boxes.
- To confirm the choice you will then need to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Please repeat for each resident.
STEP 4 – SUBMIT REQUEST
- Having filled in the choice for each individual you will be able to make the request submission. To do this, please click the ‘Finalise and Submit All Ticket Choices’ button.
- If you have any further questions, please contact the Festival office on email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.